Drain & Sewer Services in Elgin & Chicagoland
When you think of your plumbing system, you probably think most about your cold and hot water, shower, kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine. But equally as important as the water supply that comes into your home through the water main, is the wastewater disposal system comprised of drains and your sewer line.
One cannot work without the other. You need to be sure that your home's drain pipes and sewer system are in reliable working condition at all times if you want to keep your home comfortable and convenient. At Lifeline Plumbing, we strive to make the plumbing system in your home as effective as possible.
We offer a wide range of drain and sewer services, including:
- Drain and sewer line installation and replacement
- Drain and sewer line maintenance and repair
- Video pipe inspection
- Drain & sewer line cleaning
- Hydro jetting
Clogged and blocked drains are a hassle, but they don't have to last long when you call one of our friendly plumbers. Call (847) 457-0772 for drain and sewer services throughout the Elgin and Chicagoland area or click here to contact us.
Bottom of Form
More About Our Drain & Sewer Repair Services
Your drain and sewer system is built to last. So long as it was properly installed, you should be able to rely on it for years of consistent service. With that said, there are various things that can affect your drainpipes and sewer line during the course of their service lifespan. Let's review a few reasons to call for professional drain and sewer repair services in Elgin and Chicagoland.
- Root penetration. Don't underestimate the power of tree roots. While slow moving, they can exert an incredible amount of pressure as they move underground, and if they brush up against your sewer line, they may actually penetrate the outer surface. Not only does this cause leaking into the surrounding area, but it can also lead to a blocked drain.
- Clogged drain. Only organic waste and gray water should go down your drains, but accidents do happen from time to time, and we've seen all kinds of objects lodged in drainpipes. Also, hair, grease, and soap scum can accumulate within your drain pipes over time and this can lead to slow and clogged drains.
Drain & Sewer Installation Services
Your drain and sewer system need to be serviced by a professional. There's no sense in having amateur work done at your home-there's simply too much at stake for that type of risk. When it comes to the new drain and sewer installation, you need to hire a certified plumber who can complete the job correctly but also quickly. After all, the building of your new home adheres to a timeline and a budget, and that's something we strive to keep.
Over time, your existing drain pipes and sewer line endure a lot of wear and tear, and they may be prone to cracks, leaks, and blockages so much so that they can no longer be relied upon for daily service. We offer professional drain and sewer replacement services throughout the Elgin area so that your home stays clean and hygienic.
We Also Offer Drain & Sewer Maintenance
In order to ensure that your wastewater is disposed of effectively and thoroughly, you need to make sure that you schedule drain and sewer maintenance service with us. We can inspect your drainpipes and sewer line on a regular basis to determine what you need. We also provide extensive cleaning.
Call our Elgin plumbing service today! Dial (847) 457-0772 or contact us through our simple online form.