Water Treatment Systems in Elgin & Chicagoland
Do you know what's in your water? There are numerous contaminants that can get in your water either by groundwater seeping into your well or by your municipal water supply. It can even come in from old pipes that are deteriorating from within. Fortunately, there are numerous water treatment systems that can help restore the health of your water supply. We offer a number of different options, including:
- Filter cartridges
- UV disinfecting systems
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Comprehensive water testing
- Comprehensive water treatment services
Our highly qualified and experienced water treatment specialists are adept at diagnosing potential issues with your water and finding custom solutions to make sure the water you use and drink is safe.
Your Water Treatment System Options
The first step to determining what type of water treatment system to install in your home is figuring out what's in your water. The contents of your water supply may vary greatly, depending on where your water comes from. You may have well water, water from a municipal water supply, water treatment plant, or reservoir. There are a number of different water treatment system options available, including:
- Water filters: A water filter is an effective way to reduce contaminant particles from entering your water supply. It can be installed at the main water junction or under the counter for single fixture coverage.
- Reverse osmosis: A reverse osmosis system is probably the most comprehensive type of treatment. It makes use of a membrane that removes nearly all particles as the water passes through.
- UV water disinfecting system: A UV system is geared towards the removal of microorganisms. Ultraviolet light is a powerful sanitizer.
Water Treatment Installation and Repair
Like any other aspect of your plumbing system, your water treatment device should be installed by a professional. Whether you opt for a simple, under the counter filter or a whole-home reverse osmosis system, it needs to be installed by a qualified water treatment technician. Moreover, we have the water testing tools to ensure that we target the problem and do not install systems where they are unnecessary.
Already have a reverse osmosis system? Or a water filter? In order for your water treatment system to work well throughout the years, it requires professional service and periodic repairs. While such filters do not have as many moving parts as other aspects of your plumbing and should give you years of great service off the bat, accidents and wear and tear can eventually lead to water treatment repair needs.
Call Lifeline Plumbing today to learn more about your water treatment options in Elgin and Chicagoland today! We can be reached online with a short form or at (847) 457-0772.